Friday, May 25, 2012
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Monday, June 11, 2007
How to install:
1. Click on PC to the left and select Save when the dialog box appears.
2. Select the ZIP in the location you saved it in, right-click, and Extract All.
3. Move the new folder titled desktop_alert to the location you would like it stored and then open it.
4. Double click on Scholastic_Desktop_Alert.exe
5. A "Open File - Security Warning" dialog box may open. Select Run.
6. Answer poll questions daily, or check out the Quick Links!
* The desktop alert will automatically re-launch if you do not close it before shutting down your computer.